Summer is synonymous with days at the pool, family vacations, and taking advantage of the warm weather. Unfortunately, if your air conditioner isn’t working properly, the summer sun isn’t as enjoyable.
Did your air conditioner perform admirably this summer? Your A/C coil may need to be cleaned if you’ve noticed higher utility bills or decreased cooling efficiency.
As a professional Houston Duct Cleaning Business, we understand the importance of your A/C functioning properly because your air ducts and air conditioning system go hand-in-hand.
This is why we provide air conditioning coil cleaning services to ensure that your system runs smoothly and your space is comfortable. You can combine our full system cleaning which also covers the following items :
- Air Duct Coils
- Air Ducts
- Air Duct Vents
- HVAC Connection Box
- Exhaust Vents ( When applicable )
Coils for Air Conditioning
Indoor and outdoor units are frequently found in central air conditioners. An evaporator coil in the indoor unit is used to remove heat from the air, while a condenser coil in the outdoor unit is used to release the captured heat outside. These coils are crucial for a properly functioning A/C system, which is why keeping them clean is so important.
Thankfully, there are signs to look for to determine when your A/C coils need to be cleaned. Call the HVAC Duct Cleaning Service in Houston whenever you any of the below-mentioned signs.
Signs Your A/C Coils Are Dirty
- Expensive utility bills – Dirt and debris on your coils prevent them from cooling efficiently, resulting in higher cooling costs.
- Overheating – Dirt buildup on your A/C coils causes them to overheat.
- A/C is inefficient – Because the coils are covered in dirt and dust, they can’t cool as quickly as they should, so you’ll notice your A/C isn’t cooling your space as well as it should.
Benefits of A/C Coil Cleaning
We want to improve your quality of living in your home using our state of the art tools to assist with this, we provide A/C Coil Cleaning services. There are numerous advantages to having clean A/C coils, including:
- Improved A/C system performance
- Lower utility costs
- A longer lifespan for your A/C
- Comfort for you and your family